PUB TRIVIA USA!
Chicago’s Best Live Trivia Nights!!!
Pub Trivia USA provides FREE live trivia nights at restaurants and bars throughout the Chicago area.
*New Game: "Game Night"-Four games similar to popular TV game shows. Progressive Perfect Score Jack Pot up to $2000!!! For more info Click Here.
Players have a chance to win great nightly prizes (gift certificates) provided by the establishment. Pub Trivia will also be hosting area tournaments with HUGE cash prizes. These cash prizes will go to local teams!!
This is your chance to hang out with some friends, get some great food and drinks, make some new friends and HAVE FUN!!!!!
- June 30th -Hickory Lodge (Trivia) -3018 Hickory Dr. (McCullom Lake) Tuesday-7:00
- June 30th -American Tap Pub & Eatery (Trivia) -701 W. Lake St. (Addison) Tuesday-9:00
- July 1st-HOME Bar (Game Night)-1227 N. Rand Rd. (Arlington Heights) Wednesday-7:00
- Starting July 15th -Broken Earth Winery (Trivia) -219 Robert Parker Coffin Rd. (Long Grove) Wednesday-7:00
- Starting August 2nd -Crave Pizza (Game Night)-106 W. Northwest Hwy. (Mt. Prospect) Sunday-7:00
- Starting August 3rd -Crave Pizza (Trivia)-106 W. Northwest Hwy. (Mt. Prospect) Monday-7:00
- Starting August 4th -Gatsby's Sports Pub (Game Night)-427 E. Rand Rd. (Arlington Heights) Tuesday-8:00
- Starting September 21st -Peggy Kinnane's (Game Night)-8 N. Vail Rd. (Arlington Heights) Monday-7:00
Pub Trivia USA News:
** League teams receive 10 league bonus points for attending the 1st show at our new locations. Points do not count that night, but will be added after that night.
2015 Season 1 Championship
Congratulation to the winners of the Season 1 Tournaments:
$400 CASH! Black and Tan and Give Me Liberty or Give Me Head
$200 CASH! Batteries Not Included, Wooden Tiki, and 4th Place
$100 CASH! 2015: A Trivia Odyssey, All Hot Dog Diet, and Weapons of Mass Instruction
Other winners: Mates , Camp Deep Sea , My Neck and My Back , Stand Up and Yell, Jalapeno , We Know Nothing, Han Solo
Thanks to all the teams that came out to play and we are so very appreciative of all who participated in our 50/50 charity raffle which was a huge success. We collected $673, plus Pub Trivia USA added $500 for a total of $1173 for Disabled American Veterans!!! Thank you all for your generosity.
What is the rhyming term for a hollow tree in which honey bees nest?
Q: On an episode of "That '70s Show", which is set between 1976-1979, Eric Foreman, who is a huge "Star Wars" fan, is seen wielding a green light saber. Why is this an error?
A: The green light saber wasn't introduced until "Return of the Jedi", which was 1983
*Please contact locations for possible cancellations due to weather, games, or holidays.
Joke of the Day!!
Three elderly men are taking a walk outside their nursing home. The first one says, "Windy, isn't it?" The second one says, "No, it's Thursday!" The third one says, "So am I. Let's go get a beer."
During the month of May 2015- 5,585 Pub Trivia USA players attended 164 Pub Trivia USA events at our more than 60 locations. The yearly total for 2015 is more than 34,000! Thank you for you participation!!!