PUB TRIVIA USA!
Chicago’s Best Live Trivia Nights!!!
Pub Trivia USA provides FREE live trivia nights at restaurants and bars
throughout the Chicago area.
Players have a chance to win great nightly prizes (gift certificates) provided by the establishment. Pub Trivia will also be hosting area tournaments with HUGE cash prizes. These cash prizes will go to local teams!!
This is your chance to hang out with some friends, get some great food and drinks,
make some new friends and HAVE FUN!!!!!
- October 22nd-Lee St. (ADULT Trivia) -1122 Lee St. (Des Plaines) Wednesday-8:00
- October 22nd-Double J's Sports Bar -1001 Essington Rd. (Joliet) Wednesday-10:00
- October 22nd-Pub West -100 E. Adams St. (Waterman) Wednesday-7:00
- November 18th -POP's Bar and Grill -19 N. Bothwell St. (Palatine) Tuesday-8:00
- November 21st -POP's Bar and Grill (ADULT Trivia)-19 N. Bothwell St. (Palatine) Friday-10:00 (One hour show)
- December 3rd -Chaser's Bar and Grill -830 S. Rand Rd. (Lake Zurich) Wednesday-7:00
Pub Trivia USA News:
** League teams receive 10 league bonus points for attending the 1st show at our new locations. Points do not count that night, but will be added after that night.
2014 Season 2
Congratulations to the 2014 Season 2 tournament winners :
$800 CASH– The Immigrants and Grumpy old men
$400 CASH– No whammies and Sugar britches and the candy coated yum yums
$300 CASH– The cunning linguists and Half ton
$200 CASH– We know nothing, Stand up and yell!, Breakfast club and Touching precious
$100 CASH– That's what she said and Beats workin
Other winners:– Brown star, fish tacos, APAR, soccer hooligans, banshees, han solo, 4th place, slaves to sin, 2 bald jews, et al., tilikum
2014 Season 3 Championship games will be held December 13th
The 1996 film "Ghosts of Mississippi" chronicles the legal proceedings in the assassination of what civil rights leader?
Q: What classic literary sidekick is the narrator of the 1974 novel "The Seven-Per-Cent Solution"?
A: Dr. Watson (of Sherlock Holmes fame)
*Please contact locations for possible cancellations due to weather, games, or holidays.
Joke of the Day!!
I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: -'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'
- Eleanor Roosevelt
In the month of September, 8,600 Pub Trivia USA players attended 260 Pub Trivia USA events at our more than 76 locations. The yearly total is now more than 69,600!