PUB TRIVIA USA!
Chicago’s Best Live Trivia Nights!!!
Pub Trivia USA provides FREE live trivia nights at restaurants and bars throughout the Chicago area.
"Game Show Night"-Team games similar to popular TV game shows.
*New Top Score Jackpot!!! For more info Click Here.
Players have a chance to win great nightly prizes (gift certificates) provided by the establishment. Pub Trivia will also be hosting area tournaments with HUGE cash prizes. These cash prizes will go to local teams!!
This is your chance to hang out with some friends, get some great food and drinks, make some new friends and HAVE FUN!!!!!
- Starting February 16th-Mullets Sports Bar (Game Show Night)-114903 S. Bell Rd. (Homer Glen) Tuesday-7:00
- Starting February 24th-Chances Bar & Video Gaming (Trivia)-455 S. Rt. 45 (Lindenhurst) Wednesday-7:00
- Starting February 25th-BE Bar and Restaurant (Trivia)-7958 W. Belmont Ave. (Chicago) Thursday-7:00
- Starting March 1st-IB Bar and Grill (Trivia)-1280 E. Dundee Rd. (Palatine) Tuesday-7:00
- Starting March 2nd-Bono's Pub (Game Show Night)-2029 Ogden Ave. (Lisle) Wednesday-7:00
** League teams receive 10 league bonus points for attending the 1st show at our new locations. Points do not count that night, but will be added after that night.
2015 Season 3 Championships
Congratulation to the winners of the Season 3 Tournaments:
$400 CASH! Stupid ape and New adults on the block
$200 CASH! Stumptail and Purple haze
$100 CASH! Hi Bob and Flying spaghetti monsters
Other winners: Batteries Not Included, 4th Place, Sleeping beauties, Team Jalapeño, We Know Nothing, Blue barracudas
2016 Season 1
End of Season-April 30th
Championship Games-May 14th
HOME Bar-1227 N. Rand Rd. (Arlington Heights)
Warren’s Ale House-51 Town Square (Wheaton)
In what hit song by Foreigner do they live all of their years in a single minute?
Q: Who was the second general to be elected President of the United States?
A: Andrew Jackson (George Washington was the first)
*Please contact locations for possible cancellations due to weather, games, or holidays.
Joke of the Day!!
The day the world runs out of beer is just too terrible to think about!
GSN Top Score Jackpot $500*
Current top score: 87 points-Old Folks
*Single-night score. Additional $500 for perfect score. Jackpot is spit between all tied teams.
Pub Trivia USA is sponsored by: